Greyhound Creative: 2020 Roundup
Updated: Jun 1, 2021
"I was lucky enough to get away on a work trip to the US back in Jan, completely unaware of what was to come in 2020 - first hearing about the corona virus in the SF airport on the way back home as two american ladies in the gift shop mentioned it in passing, completely unaware of the devastating effects it would have on us all.
Despite this, 2020 has been my happiest and most successful year professionally, starting up my own business in August. I wanted to thank everyone I've worked with and who have supported me this year - I hope to continue working with you in years to come.
I hope that 2021 is a step in the right direction back to normality & I wish you all the best in the new year
Here are just some of the things we have achieved during the last year.
- Delivered a range of animations for business support group MENTA based in the East of England, as well as an animation for HMRC funded 'Peer Networking' project [Below].
- Aided Francesco's hairdressers in Ipswich as they relaunched their business in August 2020 following the Covid-19 lockdown with a video for their high street space. We also created an advert for their newly refurbished outlet in the following month.
- We edited a number of videos sent to us: including the one below for Swedish solar panel consultants: 'Solkraft Direkt'. Targeting a mature market with this project, we compiled and edited a series of 4k drone footage to have a professional look whilst keeping an edge.
- Completed a series of commercial interviews with various businesses & organisations [like the one listed below].
- Managed and directed the digital campaigns for both the International Speedway Series & British GT summer seasons merchandise as physical merchandise stands at races were forbidden due to COVID-19.
- Worked on a series of music live streams with the Smokehouse in Ipswich as well as producing live sessions and content with a number of musicians across Suffolk and Norfolk.
- We have completed various photoshoots with a range of individuals, with a range of causes and briefs (mostly lifestyle) and real estate based projects for musicians and SME's in the local area. This included a rare 2020 live concert (socially distanced, of course).
- Contributed to three digital campaigns for Ed Sheeran backed streetwear company 'HOAX 1994', including their seasonal ranges & Black Friday offers. These contributions included moving image look-books, bespoke motion graphics (below) & photography.
[Web banners created for HOAX 1994 Summer range for 2020.]
- Ongoing social media support for HOAX 1994 & Haydn Evans Construction - an Ipswich based civil engineering company. In addition, we provided support to these individuals regarding how to make the most out of these platforms.
- Compiled a short video for the National Enterprise Network Conference (2020). The conference is usually held in Canary Wharf and sponsored by Barclays but instead was forced to be held online due to the pandemic.
- Begun creating marketing assets for Screen Excellence, producers of home cinema screens. Kicked off with a short film explaining the features of their 'TAM1' product.
- Filmed skateboarding as part of an ongoing project - this is where it all began and something we hope to always do!
2020 was a very successful debut year for us despite the challenges. By completing a number of jobs, we have managed to invest in new equipment that will take our productions to an even higher standard moving forward in 2021.
We hope to continue working with all of our clients in 2021, as well as forming many new relationships along the way!